"A Freemium Match-three Puzzle Video Game with City-building Element"
Reviewed by:Sylvia | Apr 10, 2012
Have you play the most popular Triple Town on Facebook or Google Plus? Now Triple Town has come to iOS platform. It is a freemium match-three puzzle video game with city-building element. And Triple Town is fun, unique and instantly enjoyable that one takes few minutes to enjoy its charms.
Triple Town has cute painting style, but quite a test for player's strategies. The essence of this game is the skillful match 3 challenges. Three grass into a tuft of grass, three-nest grass into a tree, three trees into one hut, three tombstones (the monster after the death of items) into a church. So just match to continue your dreams.
The iOS version brings more gameplay modes, making its content more abundant. What's more, it is totally and forever free. Triple Town is so addictive that one has to control himself from spend too much time on it. One will never get bored, just want to play it better and better. I would recommend it a must casual game on iPad.
Kids, young and old, Triple Town is for all of you.
Developer’s description available here
"I had to force myself to quit playing Triple Town in order to write this review, which might give you some idea of just how addicting it is." - Gamezebo.com 5 star review.
* Facebook game of 2011 - Gamezebo.com
* Runner up, indie game of 2011 - Edge Magazine
* Runner up, social game of 2011 - Gamasutra.com
Triple Town is an original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?
Triple Town is free to play forever. Eventually, you will run out of moves, but they replenish for free if you wait a while, and you can also buy more moves with free coins that you earn in-game. If you want to eliminate the move counter altogether, there is a one-time fee for *lifetime* unlimited moves. It works on any compatible iOS device you own -- just load the game's option menu on your other devices and select "restore unlimited turns" to activate your purchase on additional devices.
Huge thanks to Apple for re-featuring Triple Town!!! We're celebrating with a discount on Unlimited Turns. Get 'em now! :-)
Triple Town Support
What's New in Version 1.2
First and foremost, this update brings new gameplay modes! These are available for FREE to players who have purchased unlimited turns. I'ts our way of saying "thank you for supporting us!" We couldn't keep doing what we love without you. :-)
* New mode: "peaceful village" -- only 5x5 in size, but it has no bears, so it's basically a great way to zone out and practice your planning skills.
* New mode: "city on a lake" -- a normal 6x6 map with a lake in the middle that you must build around. This is an especially challenging map intended for Triple Town pros!
* High scores are saved locally, in addition to online via OpenFeint. You can easily see your highest scores when you switch to landscape mode; they are also visible in the options menu.
* Orientation lock! For those of you who have emailed us begging for a way to lock the orientation so you can more easily play Triple Town while lying down in bed... you're welcome. ;-)
* Various minor bugfixes
Questions? Comments? Wondering what bears do when they aren't wandering into and around villages? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. :-)
Triple Town Hands-on Review,
Match 3 Games,
City Building Games,
Indie Video Games
Triple Town is a Games app from Spry Fox, LLC. This list contains all Triple Town related questions&answers from our users, you can find your questions and vote for the best answers. If you think you are able to help other on Triple Town, you can answer others questions.