Developer: Juicy Bits Released Date: Oct 22, 2011
About this app
|Category:||Photo & Video|
|Updated On:||Nov 21, 2011|
★★★ NEW iOS 5 FACE DETECTION AND TWITTER FUNCTIONALITY! NOW SHARES WITH INSTAGRAM, CAMERA+, COLOR SPLASH, AND MORE! ★★★
Thanks to Apple for selecting Halftone as the APP OF THE WEEK in both the UK and Canada App Stores! Also, Halftone has been featured in the "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" sections. Over 750,000 downloads! Thank you to all of our users for your great feature suggestions.
Halftone adds an aged halftone-style printing effect to photos to give them a unique, vintage look. With 27 paper styles, nine built-in layouts, two caption styles, six different speech balloon styles, more than 25 stamps, and the ability to choose a font (including three embedded fonts), photos can be customized, then saved to the photo album, sent via e-mail, shared with friends on Facebook and Twitter, sent to other apps like Instagram, Camera+, and Color Splash, and printed.
- Universal app that runs on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- iOS 5 face detection for balloon placement
- 27 paper styles, from crisp and clean to distressed and aged
- Two different caption styles, including one with a large initial character and a gradient background
- Six speech balloon styles
- More than 25 stamps (BLAM!, Arrrggh!, etc.) with customizable colors
- Nine unique layouts, including layouts without any captions or borders
- The ability to use any installed font at Small, Medium, and Large sizes
- Three licensed fonts: Digital Strip, Alter Ego, and Billy the Flying Robot
- Two of the licensed fonts include international characters (Alter Ego and Billy the Flying Robot)
- Support for front-facing camera
- Support for flash modes
- Support for camera zoom
- Support for tap to focus
- Photos are captured with the built-in camera, selected from the photo album, or pasted from the pasteboard
- Final Halftone images can be saved to the photo album, sent via e-mail, shared directly with friends on Facebook and Twitter, and printed
- Images can be sent to other compatible apps like Instagram, Camera+, Color Splash, and more!
- Images can be opened from other apps
- Choice of Twitter image upload services: yfrog and TwitPic
- Settings screen for more customization
- Ability to work with full size images
- Ability to automatically save camera images to the photo album
- Option to enable/disable blending of the original image
- Option to enable/disable pre-processing of the original image
- Option to enable/disable image cropping
- Control of halftone dot size, including the ability to turn them off
- Setting for dot gain
- Ability to easily reset to default settings
- Setting to turn off the introductory screen
+ Fixed bug where all buttons were disabled after watching the introductory video (sorry, folks...thanks for the quick reports!)
Halftone is a Games app from Juicy Bits. This list contains all Halftone related questions&answers from our users, you can find your questions and vote for the best answers. If you think you are able to help other on Halftone, you can answer others questions.
Do you like it? Share with friends!