Developer: Google Released Date: Oct 19, 2011
About this app
|Updated On:||Nov 22, 2011|
Get the most advanced Google search experience for your iPhone, now with Google Goggles, Voice Search and My Location.
* Search by taking a picture with your iPhone camera.
* Image recognition technology recognizes objects and returns relevant search results.
* Good at identifying barcodes, products, famous landmarks, storefronts, artwork, business cards and print ads.
* New! Translates text in 6 languages and solves Sudoku puzzles.
* Search by speaking into your iPhone.
* Supports American, British, Indian, Australian or South African English accents, Afrikaans, Cantonese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified and Traditional), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Zulu.
* See results customized to where you are (e.g. ‘weather’).
* Find places nearby without needing to type your current location (e.g. ‘pizza’ or ‘movies’).
* Google Suggest: get search suggestions as you type, saving you keystrokes.
* URL suggestions: navigate to popular web sites quickly by tapping site web address suggestions.
* Search history: instant access to your previous searches.
* Contact search: quickly find contacts in your address book.
* Easy access to other Google products: launch products like Maps, Gmail and Voice from the Apps tab.
Minor bug fixes.
Google Search is a Games app from Google. This list contains all Google Search related questions&answers from our users, you can find your questions and vote for the best answers. If you think you are able to help other on Google Search, you can answer others questions.
Do you like it? Share with friends!