Developer: Google Released Date: Jul 25, 2012
About this app
|Updated On:||Nov 23, 2011|
Hold the world in the palm of your hand. With Google Earth for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, you can fly to far corners of the planet with just the swipe of a finger. Explore the same global satellite and aerial imagery available in the desktop version of Google Earth, including high-resolution imagery for over half of the world's population and a third of the world's land mass.
With Google Earth, you can:
• Navigate the world with a swipe of your finger
• Swipe with two fingers to adjust your view to see mountainous terrain
• Show the Panoramio layer and browse the millions of geo-located photos from around the world
• View geo-located Wikipedia articles
• Use the Location feature to fly to your current location
• Search for cities, places, and business around the globe with Google Local Search
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Discover Google Earth by searching , Games apps.
Google Earth is a Games app from Google. This list contains all Google Earth related questions&answers from our users, you can find your questions and vote for the best answers. If you think you are able to help other on Google Earth, you can answer others questions.
Do you like it? Share with friends!