About this app
|Updated On:||Apr 28, 2012|
Awards by Best10Apps
"A dependable & powerful & obedient assistant for dealing with any files and folders"
Reviewed by:Sylvia | Apr 28, 2012
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your iPhone and iPad and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your iPhone in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
● Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
● Add files to "Favorites" for fast, offline viewing.
● Easily save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
● Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
● Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
In version 1.4.4 & 1.4.5:
● iOS 5 compatibility fixes
In version 1.4.1, 1.4.2 & 1.4.3:
● Bug fixes
In version 1.4:
● Support for Spanish, French, German, and Japanese
● Return to tab-based interface for simpler app navigation experience
● Improved file uploading experience:
● New dedicated Uploads tab
● Bulk upload photos and videos
● Import files from Mail and other apps for upload to Dropbox
● Numerous bug fixes
Dropbox is a Games app from Dropbox. This list contains all Dropbox related questions&answers from our users, you can find your questions and vote for the best answers. If you think you are able to help other on Dropbox, you can answer others questions.
Like it? Share with friends!